It is a true pleasure to announce the 16 test takers who won in the IELTS Results Competition in September. What an international group of winners! We have people here from 6 countries – Pakistan, Iran, India, Nepal, Vietnam and Syria, and they speak 9 different languages – Urdu, Farsi, Hindi, Assamese, Punjabi, Malayalam, Nepali, Vietnamese and Arabic. The one thing all of them have in common? A great IELTS score!
Let’s give a round of applause to the winners:
Academic Module – 1st place
- Haroon Ali Khan from Pakistan, Band 8.5
- Hamidreza Kheirian from Iran, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Mohammadreza Razeghi from Iran, Band 8
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Archana Raju Veershetty from India, Band 7.5
- Amanjot Singh from India, Band 7.5
- Puja Karki from Nepal, Band 7.5
- Mandana Hazrat from Iran, Band 7.5
- Puneet Puri from India, Band 7.5
- Shivangi Verma from India, Band 7.5
- Chandni Sinha from India, Band 7.5
- Thi Minh Tan Nguyen from Vietnam, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Rochelle Sabina Ann Jobard from India, Band 8.5
- Ali Almir from Syria, Band 8.5
- Nisha Vineedh from India, Band 8.5
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Vineedh Vijayan from India, Band 7.5
- Chandana Baro from India, Band 7.5
Congratulations to the winners! You must be determined, dedicated and hardworking people, and deserve every bit of this success. As a token of our appreciation we are sending your certificates of achievement to your emails. Winning IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – so if you won, please feel free to show them off to your friends!
So, what does it take to get a high score in IELTS? How do you make it happen? All we know at the moment is that Amanjot Singh and Chandni Sinha (Band 7.5) used our book Target Band 7. But there must be so much more information our winners can share!
We hope to hear from the winners the stories of how they prepared and studied, and what helped them achieve success in IELTS. Anything they wish to share will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.