Two IELTS test takers from Australia and Nigeria remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions (thank you K and O!):
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Your friend wants to start a new import/export business in the country where you live now. Write to him/her and say
- What product is better to import.
- What part of the country does the product come from?
- Why he/she should import that product.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Schools don’t do enough to teach students about their health. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Where did you live as a child?
- Was it a house or an apartment?
- What was your favourite place or room there as a child?
- What types of newspapers do you have in your country?
- How important is it to help others? Why?
- Did your parents teach you to help others?
- When was the last time you received help?
Cue Card 1
Talk about a friend who speaks a foreign language fluently. Please say
- Who is he/she?
- What language is it?
- Where and when did he/she learn the language?
- Would you like to learn a foreign language? Why?
- What language would it be? Why?
- How would you do it?
Cue Card 2
Talk about a historic place in your country. Please say
- What place is it?
- Where is it located?
- What is special about this place?