Thanks to N and H we know the following details about the IELTS exams in Iran and in the UK:
Section 1. About a tennis club and volunteering.
Section 2. Students were discussing a marketing project.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. About an archaeological discovery of an ancient ship.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a line graph showing four different age groups and how often they visit museums in the UK.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
In most universities students focus on specialised subjects, however some people believe that universities should encourage students to study a wide spectrum of subjects. To want extent you agree or disagree? Give your opinion.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you work at weekends?
- How do you usually spend your weekends?
Describe a situation when you had to be friendly to a person you don’t like. Please say
- Who was that person?
- What was the situation?
- How did you feel after that?
- What is the difference between being polite and friendly in your opinion?
- Can anyone be direct with the other person?
- In what situations do you need to be direct with a person?