IELTS test takers D and A shared the following topics and questions after a recent exam (which was the same in Romania and the UAE):
Section 1. About online education.
Section 2. About a new job.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. About study options and today’s trends.
Passage 1. About different reptiles, their habits and habitats.
Passage 2, 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a chart showing the number of trips made by children travelling to and from school using different types of transport in 1990 and 2010.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
It is believed that people’s health will be worse in the future than is it today. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- How often do you use a dictionary? Why?
- Would you like to write a dictionary? Why?
- How would you react to receiving a dictionary as a gift?
- Do you prefer a normal or electronic dictionary? Why?
Talk about a friend that you haven’t seen for a long time. Please say
- Who is this person?
- Why haven’t you seen each other for so long?
- How did you feel when you met?
- Why could friendships break up?
- Is it important to keep in touch with old friends? Why?
- How can you make international friends?
- Is it difficult? Why?