The speaking questions below were sent by N who took the IELTS test in Kenya.
- What is your name?
- Where do you come from?
- What is your hometown?
- Why do you like your home town?
- Do you like the house you live in? Why?
- Which room in the house is your favorite? Why?
- If you could change anything in your house, what would it be and why?
Talk about a time when you had to make a difficult choice. Please say:
- Why was it difficult?
- What and whom did it involve?
- What was the outcome of the choice you made?
- Were there any consequences?
- Looking back, would you have made the same choice now? Why?
- Who do you think has a harder time making decisions, children or adults? Why?
- Do you mostly have hard time making decisions of your own?
- Give examples in the everyday life when people have to make hard choices.
- Choosing between money and freedom, what do you think most people from your country would choose? Why?
- Do you prefer to go to a small shop rather than a big one? Why?
- What is changing in your country?
- Ten years from now, do you think people would have easier or harder decisions to make? Why?