Three IELTS test takers remembered and shared the following details from a recent exam in India:
Section 1. A conversation between a lady and a furniture removal company.
Section 2. About health club facilities.
Section 3. Information for students about a trip to a desert in Mexico.
Section 4. Information on business ethic and behaviour.
Passage 1. Don’t remember.
Passage 2. About public transport and bus stations in particular.
Passage 3. About general employee’s workplace rights.
Passage 4. About glaciers and icebergs.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have been invited to your friend’s wedding which will take place in another country next month. Write a letter to the couple and say that you cannot attend.
- Explain why you are unable to come.
- Invite them to visit you after the wedding.
- Describe some activities you can do together when they come to visit.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays there is an increase in people with an unhealthy diet and not doing enough physical exercises. What do you think might be the reason? What can be done to encourage people to have a healthier lifestyle?
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Where do you stay?
- Is it a house or an apartment?
- What do you like the most about your home?
- What is your favourite room?
- Do you like natural beauty?
- Where do you go to enjoy nature?
- How do you do it?
Talk about the biggest traffic jam that you have experienced. Please say
- Where and when was it?
- What did you do during this time?
- How did you feel about it later?
- How can traffic jams be reduced in cities?
- Will road extensions reduce traffic problems?
- Can you tell me about some initiative by your local municipal authority to reduce traffic?
- How can you persuade people to buy smaller cars?